How about a free business WordPress theme to end the work week? The folks at Themefurnace have just released a beautiful multi-purpose theme for WordPress. It’s called Clean Response and it’s got some built in options that make it versatile for use with magazines, blogs or business websites. Clean Response looks great on all sizes of screens – from large desktops to mobile phone.
The default blog / magazine style homepage showcases featured posts in a responsive flex slider, a unique social media widget displaying your total follower count, and a grid of posts beneath it:
The alternative homepage is more geared towards a business site with icons to features services:
Here are the highlights of what the Clean Response theme features:
- Alternative homepage template for blog or business style
- Built-in responsive Flex slider: on a desktop is controlled by mouse and on a mobile device can be controlled with swipe motions
- Typography Management Options: Built-in Google Web Fonts
- 11 Widgetized Areas
- Upload Custom Background Images, header logo and footer logo
- Extensive Theme Options Panel
- Built-In Pagination
- Export Settings System
- Fully Localized Theme and Options Panel ready for Translation
Check out a live demo of Clean Response at Themefurnace.
The alternative homepage template is what makes this theme useful for many different kinds of websites. I could see this being ideal for a personal blog, company website, multi-author online magazine, or even an online store if integrated with a shopping cart. The best part is that every aspect of the site will look good on mobile, as shown here.
Download Clean Response for free from Themefurnace. While you’re over there, check out some of their other free and commercial themes available. Many thanks to the folks at Themefurnace for creating this free theme for the WordPress community to enjoy.