Make Great Screencasts? Use WordPress? We’d like to hear from you…
We’re looking for a person (or two!) that can make short, elegant, informative, high quality screencasts of WPMU DEV plugins in action.
As well as produce updated and improved versions of our current videos showing how to use WordPress.
We’d like to make demos without voice, for example, here’s a draft effort for our plugin Snapshot.
And update the screenshots and voice for our ‘how to’ videos, for example, here’s How to change your WordPress Theme:
As well as heaps of other cool stuff (Edublogs, WPMU.org, tutorial videos, exciting new projects)
So, if you:
- Want to work from home (or wherever) with a the great team at WPMU DEV and Edublogs
- Enjoy a challenge, and are keen on working on all sorts of cool new stuff, and coming up with yoru own ideas
- Can make professional looking videos like the above (or better, preferably!)
- Work creatively and independently on that (we’ll supply guidelines and ideas, but not detailed scripts.. it’s up to you to make them rock out)
Then we’ve a pretty much full time role for you at Incsub (40+ hrs / week, although we’re happy to look at anyone with over 20 hrs availability), so…
Get in touch by:
Emailing us at email@example.com with:
- Some info about yourself, as much or as little as you like
- The url of your video portfolio (sorry, no video portfolio, no application)
- The hourly rates that would work for you (please note this is a junior/intermediate position here and we are rate conscious… George Lucas maybe next time ;)
- Your availability
And if we like what we see then we’ll get in touch with you to set up a paid trial (a video or two).
Applications close Friday 21st September, but the sooner you can apply, the more likely you are to make the cut as we’ll be setting up trials as of tomorrow!
Good luck, and please feel free to ask any questions in the comments.