Breezing Forms is a new plugin for creating custom forms with WordPress. This advanced forms builder joins the ranks of Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms and the like with its ability to create professional forms and form-based applications.
The very unique thing about Breezing Forms is that there is no trial-ware and no light version. Members of Crosstec will receive access to the latest versions and professional support, as well as a few extra bells and whistles, including more themes, true mobile support, and Salesforce/Dropbox integration.
The Breezing Forms is packed full of all the features that you might expect from an enterprise-class forms building plugin. Its most notable features include:
- MailChimp Newsletter integration
- Multipage forms
- Responsive form layouts
- Widget Support
- Shortcode helper for posts and pages
- Ajax file uploads with progress bars
- PDF, CSV & XML export (in records and as attachments)
- Many themes included
- Summary item: Create summary pages quickly (including calculations if you want)
- Integrator – Use your forms to integrate with other extensions
- User Editable Forms
- 18 and counting form items (from simple input to captcha items)
- PayPal and Direct Payment
- “Pay to download file” feature
The form builder gives you the ability to easily build complex forms within the WordPress dashboard:
This is an example job application form created with the included glossy blue theme:
One thing that I love about this plugin is that it does not load its scripts and styles across your entire site but rather only on the pages where they are needed for the forms.
If you’re looking for a free forms plugin that can provide you with advanced options such as multipage forms, payments, and conditional fields, then you’ll want to give Breezing Forms a try. Download it from the WordPress plugin repository and make sure to checkout the plugin’s homepage for more information.